Advance appointment scheduling with Lube Sticker Pro
Lube Sticker Pro is so much more than just sticker printer software—it’s the key to accurately tracking and scheduling all upcoming routine maintenance for your customers.
- Easily schedule vehicle owner’s return appointments and other routine maintenance.
- Track mileage, past appointment history, and oil type to create an accurate prediction for when the vehicle will be due for service again.
Connect with customers—instantly—with Message Manager
Did you know that 95% of text messages are read within the first 3 minutes of being received? Then why are your shop advisors still calling vehicle owners and leaving voicemails for their approval?
With Message Manager, you can:
- Reach out to vehicle owners via text to relay important information and provide vehicle status updates.
- Utilize prebuilt, personalized messages that your advisors can send with just a tap of a finger.
- Send vehicle owners automated text reminders before their scheduled appointment.
Enhance your Shop’s Reporting with Report Pro
Report Pro is the foundation of BOLT ON’s products. It contains a variety of tools that streamline your day-to-day tasks like reporting, invoicing, and more.
Report Pro enables you to:
- Enhance your shop’s reporting with custom reports that give you a thorough look at your critical business and financial data.
- Create branded, easy-to-read invoices that are personalized for each vehicle owner.
- Add links to your shop’s website, social media pages, affiliated businesses, and more, right on your invoices.
- Include recommendations for a vehicle owner’s next visit along with coupons to help encourage repeat business.
- Easily modify and create inspections with a drag-and-drop interface.
Take control of your Online Reputation with Review Manager
Most customers today will research a business’s online reviews before making a decision, so it’s imperative that your reviews tell a positive story about your shop.
Review Manager puts the power of generating trust in your hands by:
- Building your online reputation by soliciting reviews from vehicle owners while your excellent service is still fresh in their minds.
- Sending a request for a review after a vehicle owner has paid their invoice.
- Get to the top of Google; the more reviews you have, the higher your website is ranked.
Vehicle owners are prompted to share positive reviews on your Google and Facebook pages, while you are alerted to negative reviews so that customer concerns can be addressed internally. Review Manager helps to organize and track all organic reviews left for your shop so you can easily stay on top of your online reputation.